- Brunette studio model is 5'9', a UK8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% merino wool
- Deep ribbed cuffs with stripe detail
- Slight puff sleeves
- Crew neckline
- Pointelle knit
- Size XS: shoulder to hem length 54cm, bust 89cm
- Size S: shoulder to hem length 55cm, bust 94cm
- Size M: shoulder to hem length 56cm, bust 99cm
- Size L: shoulder to hem length 57cm, bust 104cm
- Size XL: shoulder to hem length 58cm, bust 109cm
- Cold hand wash
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron on reverse
We advise washing your Aspiga merino knitwear by hand rather than machine wash. Did you know: merino wool is odour resistant, so you can wear it over and over again without having to wash it.
WHY CHOOSE WOOL?
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. It is one of the most effective forms of all-weather protection and science is yet to produce a fibre which matches its unique properties. 50% of the weight of wool is pure organic carbon, no chemicals are required to craft it into clothing and wool biodegrades readily on land and in water as a protein-based fibre.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org