Scallop Crew Neck Jumper
Merino Wool Navy/CreamRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
Refresh your wardrobe with our new Aspiga knitwear in a beautiful pointelle knit and rows of contrast scallops. In 100% soft merino wool, this shape is cosy whilst the crew neck, deep ribbed cuffs and slight puff sleeves ensure a flattering and stylish silhouette.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'9', a UK8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% merino wool
- Deep ribbed cuffs with stripe detail
- Slight puff sleeves
- Crew neckline
- Pointelle knit
100% Merino Wool
Ethically Made in China
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: shoulder to hem length 54cm, bust 89cm
- Size S: shoulder to hem length 55cm, bust 94cm
- Size M: shoulder to hem length 56cm, bust 99cm
- Size L: shoulder to hem length 57cm, bust 104cm
- Size XL: shoulder to hem length 58cm, bust 109cm
- Cold wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron on reverse
WHY CHOOSE WOOL?
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. It is one of the most effective forms of all-weather protection and science is yet to produce a fibre which matches its unique properties. 50% of the weight of wool is pure organic carbon, no chemicals are required to craft it into clothing and wool biodegrades readily on land and in water as a protein-based fibre.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.