Becks Block Print Skirt
Organic Cotton Oriental GreyRegular price £115.00
Make 3 payments of £38.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Meet our Becks skirt, made from soft organic cotton in one of our block prints. Featuring an elasticated waistband in a contrast print, two-tiered frill design and cut to a maxi length. Finished with concealed side seam pockets and lining to the second tier. By popular demand, we now offer two lengths; our existing regular length is recommended for people over 5ft 6 and the Petite length is for ladies who are 5ft 5 or shorter. The fit of the dress is unchanged and is not a Petite fit. It's the same as the regular fit but just 7.5cm shorter.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde Ecom Model is 5'10, a UK size 8 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 6'1", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size XS
- Block printed by hand in Jaipur
- Soft organic cotton
- Elasticated waistband in contrast print
- Two-tiered frill design
- Concealed side seam pocket
- Maxi length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: Waist 65cm, Length 97cm
- Size S: Waist 70cm, Length 97cm
- Size M: Waist 75cm, Length 97cm
- Size L: Waist 80cm, Length 97cm
- Size XL: Waist 85cm, Length 97cm
- Size XS: Length 87.5cm, Waist 65cm
- Size S: Length 87.5cm, Waist 70cm
- Size M: Length 87.5cm, Waist 75cm
- Size L: Length 87.5cm, Waist 80cm
- Size XL: Length 87.5cm, Waist 85cm
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.