Liv Corduroy Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton BlueRegular price £105.00
Make 3 payments of £35.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The Liv Corduroy Dress is made from responsibly sourced baby cord. Features a relaxed midi shape with three gathered tiers, full-length sleeves with soft elasticated cuffs, and finished with a frill.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Responsibly sourced baby cord
- Standing frill around collar
- Side seam pockets
- Full-length sleeves
- Frill cuff
- V neck button placket
- Fabric covered buttons
- Centre back zip
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 124cm, bust 88cm, sleeve length 62.5cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, bust 93cm, sleeve length 63.5cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, bust 98cm, sleeve length 64.5cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, bust 103cm, sleeve length 65.5cm
Size XL: Length 128cm, bust 108cm, sleeve length 66.5cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Warm iron on reverse
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.